Agenda Alt exhibits

From: roger.kockaerts (roger.kockaerts@chello.be)
Date: 08/16/00-06:50:21 AM Z

Dear List,

May we present our exhibition programm at Atelier pH7 for the coming
months:

august to september 15, 2000 - Roger KOCKAERTS (B): dyptics & composite
Pt-Pd images
september-october 2000 - Jack FULTON (USA): inkjet prints
november 2000 - Carl WEESE (USA): palladium prints
december 2000 - Paolo ALDI (I): silverprints
january 2001 - Dan BURKHOLDER (USA): Pt-Pd prints
february 2001 - Karel VAN GERVEN (B): salt prints
march 2001 - Michel DUSARIEZ (B): panoptic images
april 2001 - Pierre Louis MARTIN (F) mordançage dyptics

As you know at Atelier pH7 we show photographic work of outstanding quality
in our photographic conservation-restoration studio which is situated in
Brussels, Belgium.

We invite interested alt photographers to visit our website
<http://home.tvd.be/cr25588/pH7/>
and eventually drop us an e-mail.

We hereby thank our past exhibitors (René Smets (B), Louis-François Bacou
(F), Catherine De Haene (B), Toto Frima (NL), Eve Gondry (B), Ginger
Sheridan (USA), Claude Fauville (B), Eddy Willems (B), Witho Worms (NL),
Stephanie Ogeneski (USA) & Johan Swinnen (B) for their exciting work and
kind collaboration,

With our warmest regards,

Roger

Roger Kockaerts