Re: AT A LOSS TOO

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 08/23/00-09:19:35 PM Z

Sorry about your experience, but it shouldn't have been weeks since Gord, the
list owner, sends out a reminder *every week.* In it, you should be able to
find the instruction to unsubscribe.

But in case you have read it but still couldn't unsubscribe, you must have
missed the fine detail. Please note that the address to send your unsubscribe
request is different from this one where you post messages.

<< I'm experiencing the same problem for weeks now. The only solution I found
 has been the junk mail. If the list owner can help!!! Thanks, NAT