Re: JOBO tanks for 4x5

From: Cor Breukel (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 08/24/00-09:09:11 AM Z

Hai David,

I am using a JOBO CPA2 with a 2500 series tank, and the old version of
the 4*5 inch spool. This spool is designed for 6 sheets, but it is said
to be better to only load 4 sheets, and leave the inner slot empty. The
newer spool has special walls, so you can load 6 sheets: check out the
excellent site of JOBO USA.

On your question: I process my films in Pyro with no problems, and find
a the JOBO with lift a very usefull tool

Best

Cor