JOBO tanks for 4x5

From: David B Kern (dkern@juno.com)
Date: 08/24/00-09:01:32 AM Z

I'm trying to decide which tanks to get for processing my 4x5 Delta 400
and HP5. The negs will be for pt/pd as well as silver but I'll probably
make enlarged digital negs with an imagesetter (for pt/pd) so pyro isn't
necessary. Some people claim to have uneven development with pyro in the
2500 series tanks. What is your experience? Is that true also for other
developers, for example, a glycin-based formulation? I plan on using a
Beselar motorized base--any problems using that with either the 2500's or
3000's?

Thanks,

David Kern
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!