Re: SoS

From: Randall Webb (randall.webb@lineone.net)
Date: 08/27/00-01:31:07 PM Z

Judy wrote:

> And it is SoS ! I am, really, I swear, *committed* to going to the
> printer Monday, now winding up the last million and eight loose ends. It
> seems the digitons have eaten my data on Spirits of Salts by Webb & Reed.
> I have the book in hand, and lovely it is, but nothing so vulgar as a
> price, even in pounds, and ..... where does one get it? Who in the US
> (anyone?) has it? Order direct from Silverprint website???
> | <http://rmp.opusis.com/postfactory/postfactory.html>>>

Yes, I was away for part of the weekend. Here now from the horse's mouth
although the query has been already answered by my various unpaid agents on
the list! This is high literature so we try to avoid talking about things
like money!!!!! Seriously though here are the facts.
1. Price: The Silver print version with wire binding is UK£ 19.50 for
shoppers at Silverprint. Mail order is UK£22.50 . The paperback version
printed by our publisher, Aurum Press, is UK£ 18.50 and is the one supplied
by Amazon UK. Check with them for current discounts.
The absence of a price on the ring bound version was because the man at our
publishers refused to think it necessary to consult with the writers and
producers of the book and so we left it blank in case we needed to offer
discounts in the future. He has since resigned and we hope he is at present
on a convict ship bound for Australia

Addresses: Silverprint E-mail sales@silverprint.co.uk
                    Silverprint website. www.silverprint.co.uk
Aurum Press now has a web site from which you can order direct (paperback).
I'll post details today.
PS. Am looking forward to John Barnier's book. Any more details yet?
Randall Webb?

.