Re: Thoughts on MFA program

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 08/29/00-08:13:56 AM Z

Well, in Jefferson's day only the landed gentry attended university. Not that I
disagree with your sentiment, but this is the real world, in which most people
have to make a living; so it doesn't hurt to know how to do that. I heard
nothing that suggested that Ivan was advocating paying attention to economics to
the exclusion of learning.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer