Re: PRE DEVELOPMENT BLEACHING

From: Liam Lawless (lawless@ic24.net)
Date: 08/31/00-12:30:23 AM Z

Bob,

Don't have the details to hand, but believe that a weak dichromate bath
between exposing and developing bromide paper is a means of modifying
contrast. In which direction I don't know, but am fairly certain Tim Rudman
covers it in The Photographer's Master Printing Course. Have also seen a
description elsewhere - Croy on Enlarging, maybe, but my copy is out on loan
for a few weeks. Will try and supply details at some stage, if no-one else
can oblige in the meantime.

Liam