new Mouse

From: Rod Fleming (rodfleming@sol.co.uk)
Date: 08/31/00-08:43:08 AM Z

Hi

You nice people might be interested to know that I have just got a new
mouse- this is a "Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer".

Not great news you may think, but unlike ordinary rodents it has no ball,
and works by reflecting a beam of light from the surface. It is absolutely
ace for drawing - much better than any conventional mouse and better even
than some of the cheaper graphics tablets I've tried. It makes drawing
outlines in Photoshop laughably easy- no more sticking or jumping, and no
moving parts to get clogged up. Definitely a step forward.

I have nothing to do with BG's money bus etc- but this is a good piece of
kit, very handy for graphics work, and it fits into the workplace better
than a graphics tablet (not to mention being a fraction of the price). You
could probably even get it to work on a M*c.

Rod