Repeatable Results - integrators

From: Ed Stander (glassact@compuserve.com)
Date: 12/01/00-07:32:13 AM Z

David:
  I hate to do this once again - but I have an Olix timer/integrator with
ultraviolet photocell on EBAY right now. It would be the perfect thing for
your needs, and it's in excellent condition. You can find it by going to
WWW.EBAY.COM and searching under OLIX. I have other units here as well if
you're interested. The Olix unit works better and costs much less than the
Metrolux. They are used in the graphic arts world for ultraviolet printing
(compared to the Metrolux, which is usually set up for white light
printing). Cheers, Ed Stander