Re: Feedback request for large inkjet negative material please

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@home.com)
Date: 12/02/00-11:33:52 AM Z

Dan:

I am interested in this material though it does seem costly.
My little digital darkroom @ the Institute is up and running and we'll soon
have 2 Epson 3000's running w/ Generations or XG inks for color and
Piexography for b/w.
The paper company I've been working with is Osé and also Stihl Š I believe
these are both German and the rep is here in SF. I do not have their paper
samples before me, but I believe one is gelatin coated. I thought one of
their clear films might've been also Š but, don't quote me on that one.

My hopes are still to piece together a Summer program and have you come up
for a workshop of you making and parameters. Along with it, I could work on
either:
1. fixing an association w/a stat printer to produce negs
2. use our 3000's w/the material you mention.

Now, of course, with all things academic, I do not even know if such a
workshop might be feasible @ school. My interest lies in bringing a set of
people ho are known experts, to teach the craft and have enough time to do
it so as to guarantee results of quality.

Jack Fulton