Re: Clearing Extravagatypes

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 12/03/00-08:29:51 AM Z

John,

What paper are you printing on? "Extravagatypes" on Crane natural white
cover, Crane Stationery AS8111, and Arches Platine clear almost totally
in plain water (at least with my water supply) and can be finished off
with anything from PermaWash to the acid clearing baths. I'd guess that
either your paper is causing the trouble, or something very different is
going on in the water supply. This pure platinum method has shown the
easiest and fastest clearing of any Pt/Pd approach I've ever tried.

---Carl

--
Website with online galleries and workshop information at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/