Re: suggestions for inexpensive indoor lighting setups

From: Earl McAlan Greene (ealangr@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/05/00-07:41:52 AM Z

Why not try flood or quartz-halogen bulbs from the hardware store? These
come in a variety of wattages (125-500w), as well as spot-control (degree of
spot is sometimes marked on the box). They can be clipped anywhere.
Light-softening and light-reducing screens (e.g., "Roscolux") may be ordered
cheaply through theatrical lighting suppliers.

Alan Greene