Re: Most comprehensive Photography website?

From: Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.co.uk)
Date: 12/05/00-04:42:37 PM Z

Well, photography.about.com doesn't try to be comprehensive, but to be
highly selective. You will find links to many of the best photo sites on
the web - in my opinion much preferable to linking to every photography
site. Also quite a bit of material on it, including many features on
photographers and photo history etc, as well as a directory with short
comments and links to work by a couple of hundred notable photographers.

After all you could just get Google to search on 'photography' for that.

Peter Marshall
Photography Guide at About http://photography.about.com/
email: photography.guide@about.com
London's Industrial Heritage: http://petermarshallphotos.co.uk/