Re: Need tips for teaching Altphoto workshop

From: Andy Darlow (andy@andydarlow.com)
Date: 12/05/00-04:11:55 PM Z

Hi Dave:

One recommendation I would have is to hand out a 3 ring notebook to each
student and put in it about 20 pages of notes, reference info like the Alt
Photo List e-mail and where to buy Alt Photo supplies. Make sure that
there are pockets too. If you want it to look really professional, get
some economy view binders from Staples(About $1.50 ea. if you buy a bunch
and get their discounts-on techbargains.com) and put one of your pictures
and the course name into the cover sleeve.

I've been teaching for 3 years in New York City and this approach always
keeps me organized and my students have a reference they can rely on for
years. It can expand too with just a 3 ring punch!

All the best!

-Andy Darlow