Traveling Portfolio (was: All Gum Show online exhibit)

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 12/12/00-06:12:12 PM Z

In a message dated 12/12/00 3:32:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
izzos@gusun.georgetown.edu writes:

<< The travelling
 portfolio is a step in this direction. While the prints aren't matted, at
 least we can see the actual work which I find much more satisfying than
 images on a screen. (Incidentally, I just sent my print for the next
 portfolio to Dave. >>

Thanks, Suzanne. I look forward to seeing it!

For anyone else who wants to participate in the next traveling portfolio,
please let me know by email. I haven't had a chance to prepare the rules on
the web site because AOL, but basically the rules will be about the same as
the previous one except:

1. Deadline for submission is January 22nd, 2000 (Monday).

2. There is no theme for this portfolio, so you can choose any subject/image
that you like.

3. Because of some requests, we might change the mailing to use one with
tracking in order to prevent loss.

For the rules from previous portfolio, please see
http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/index.html

For those who cannot check web sites easily, I will post the rules as a text
message next.

Dave Soemarko