gum print Website

From: Fox, Chris (Chris.Fox@pearsoned-ema.com)
Date: 12/14/00-12:33:00 PM Z

     Dear all
     I've been asked to post the following by Terry King.

     People on the alt photo list maybe interested to see Terry King's new
     web site at
     www.hands-on-pictures.com
     The site contains:
     1 Selections of Terry's multicolour gum prints , some with
     commentaries.
     2. Detailed instructions on a simple approach to gum printing together
     with lists of suppliers.
     3. Details of planned workshops.
     There will be further pages on a range of alternative processes from
     salt printing to photogravure.
     Terry has nearly thirty years' experience of making gum prints and
     running courses and workshops where his students have included
     lecturers on art and photography at universities and colleges and
     leading professional printers and photographers. He would be
     delighted to receive approaches for advice, or comments on the site,
     at takingphotos@hands-on-pictures.com or on the altartcraftphoto list
     ( see below ).
     www.hands-on-pictures.com for pictures and process
     altartcraftphoto-subscribe@listbot.com for discussion

Pearson Education

the system manager.

Please note, the format for our email addresses is
firstname.lastname@pearsoned-ema.com
all other formats eg awl.co.uk, prenhall.co.uk will shortly
be discontinued.