Unsubscribe (was: Enough !)

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 12/14/00-02:34:29 PM Z

<< Three times, using ***different address*** to UNSCRIBE, the e mail has
come back, "Host unknown" fatal errors etc. >>

Jim, I have unsubscribed you per your request. I don't normally do
unsubscribe unless it is an urgent situation and when Gord is away, but since
you seemed to be so frustrated by still being on the list, I went ahead and
did it.

Others, please don't comment on this thread any longer. Thanks! :-)

Dave S