Re: bad business

From: Luc Novovitch (luc@overland.net)
Date: 12/17/00-11:55:14 AM Z

Dave Orndorf said at ÒRe: bad businessÓ.
[12/17/00 11:35]

> I want to say that I have been a fan of the F-Stops Here for along time,
> and Jon has always been nice WHEN YOU WANT TO BUY SOMETHING, but I had the

Well... I must agree with you. Some time ago I bought an 11x14, and decided
to sell lenses I didn't use anymore in 4x5 to get lenses with more ample
coverage. Jon said he was interested, then when through email exchanges I
said I was looking to sell, not just send the lenses and wait if they would
sell on consignement I never heard of him or his shop anymore. Not a word.
Was surprised, because I bought lenses, 8x10 film holders and other things
from him in the past and I thought he was more 'reliable'. I buy used
equipment from Midwest Photo Exchange now, and very pleased with them.

/ln

---
mailto:luc@overland.net
http://www.sotolgallery.com