Re: bad business

From: Dave Orndorf (dorndorf@nconnect.net)
Date: 12/17/00-11:35:02 AM Z

 I want to say that I have been a fan of the F-Stops Here for along time,
and Jon has always been nice WHEN YOU WANT TO BUY SOMETHING, but I had the
same sad consignment experience with the F-stops here, lots of excuses,
never returned emails or calls, the web site has not been updated in a long
time, Jon is a great guy, but by conducting his business in this manner, he
has lost me as a customer, it once took 5 months for me to get a consignment
check out of him, and even then he paid me in two installments. It is a
shame, honesty and directness would probably keep consignment people coming
back, but who wants to have be a collection agent. Keep at him and make sure
he is still in business, he would only return my emails or phone calls when
I said I might be interested in buying something; Start keeping copies of
all communications with him just in case. Good luck