Re: [Fwd: Cyanotype website]

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 12/18/00-10:09:52 AM Z

Forgot to mention, it would be nice if the images were links, too,
probably to a full frame single image. So from a mixed gallery I'd
click on an image to see just it, click on the artist's name to go to
his/her page, where I'd again click on an image to see it enlarged.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.