Fixing kallitypes, was Re: Ferric Oxalate Solution?

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 12/23/00-07:58:38 AM Z

Joe,

I made the test and my solution appears to be fine. The color that
resulted was a very decided green, no blue at all.

BTW, what is the current thought on the best way to fix kallitypes?
The literature is all over the board re: both strength of the fixer
(2-5%) and length of fixing (15 seconds to 5 minutes)?

Sandy King