Christmas Card Gum Print Download

TERRYAKING@cs.com
Date: 12/24/00-09:37:04 AM Z

Happy Christmas to everyone.

My Christmas card this year is a gum print with very marked aerial
perspective.
I have copied it and printed it onto Bockingford watercolour paper, using an
Epson
printer, with no coating or extra sizing to the paper. As some people have
told me that they liked the result so much that they already framed it, I
thought it might be an idea to give other people the opportunity to download
the card and the image; they are at

http://www.hands-on-pictures.com/savxcrd.htm/

I have copied this to Gordon and Richard Pearce-Moses in the hope that in the
spirit of Christmas they might forward this to the alt process and the
photohst lists so that my freinds on those lists might also receive this
'card'.

Terry King

www.hands-on-pictures.com for pictures and process
blank message to altartcraftphoto-subscribe@listbot.com/ for alt discussion
blank message to PACHP-subscribe@listbot.com for non 'theorist' discussion
1. An excellent thing is as rare as it is difficult.
2. A man's reach should be beyond his grasp or what's a heaven for.
3. Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora.