Film for Dia-positives

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 12/24/00-10:14:06 AM Z

I'm a bit ashamed to ask this question since I know it has been discussed at
length various times here on this list but never the less I am confused
about what kind(s) of film may be used to enalrge negatives.

The first step that is normally used is to make a dia-positive. I've read
many times that Agfa Gevatone film can be used but is no longer made. Can
the Freestyle APH film be use in the positive and negative steps when
developed in PMK. A sales person at Freestyle implied that one of their
films is a substitute for the Gevatone.

Thanks for your indulgence,

Don Bryant