random film question

From: Joe Portale (jportale@gci-net.com)
Date: 12/24/00-04:42:47 PM Z

I was wondering how Ilford XP films would work with plat/palladium,
kallitypes and so forth. The negatives have a magenta stain and tend to
increase the contrast on conventional silver photopaper. I think that I
have some old negs done in XP film. If anyone has had any experience with
this film with alt-processing processes, I would be interested in hearing
about it.. If I can find the time over the next couple of days, I'll dig
around my old negs and give it a try and report back.

Joe Portale
Tucson, AZ