GORDON HUTCHINS E-MAIL (WAS DELTA 3200 & PMK)

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 12/28/00-06:15:00 AM Z

DEAR JEFFREY AND LIST,
    Does anyone know Gordon Hutchins e-mail address?
    Thanks for the info but I was hoping to use the DELTA 3200 at EI 3200.
I was thrilled to find a film of that speed in medium format. Kodak has
missed the boat by only having T-MAX 3200 in 35mm. I have always felt that
having that speed in medium format would give us all the advantages of high
speed but allow much finer grain in the final enlargement.
    I use PMK for most of my B&W and was hoping that there might be a way
to get the speed with the advantages of PMK.
                            CHEERS!
                                        BOB KISS