Re: gum printing without dichromate

From: Dave Rose (photo@wir.net)
Date: 12/27/00-11:32:56 PM Z

I'm curious.... Whatever made you try "gum, instant coffee, and water"? On
glass?!!

I'm not surprised the image washed off. Glass isn't the kind of surface
you'd expect gum to adhere to.

Get rid of the glass, use dichromate, and you'll find your "partial
successes" will become 'great successes'.

Best regards,
Cactus Cowboy
Big Wonderful Wyoming