Re: printing out paper

From: Diana Bloomfield (dlhbloom@mindspring.com)
Date: 12/28/00-09:19:12 AM Z

Yes.. Judy's distinction between a printing out process and a printing out
paper clarified things for me as does your own assessment of the distinction
between an emulsion and a chemical solution. I had not considered that.
Anyway, thanks for spelling all this out.

By the way, I have your book, Sarah, which has been incredibly helpful to me.
Thanks again.

--Diana