Re: Jobo handles, Jobo response

From: Kurt Tomcala (camera@primenet.com)
Date: 02/02/00-07:37:05 AM Z

Here,,,,here,,

To say in response that the handle is the weak link and is suppose to
break,,LOL----> JOBO SPEAK

No it is not suppose to break, but the fact is it does. So of course the
response is that it is designed that way? I don't think so. A better solid
handle is all that is needed and would not put MORE STRESS on the other
internal parts then the cheap lift handle that breaks off. Remember you are
talking to a SALESMAN not the designer or overseer of the project design,
who I am sure cost was the prime motive for the lack of a solid designed
lift handle.

Kurt