AWB

From: Carl Weese (cjweese@wtco.net)
Date: 02/02/00-11:14:05 AM Z

Les,

Alan Brubaker (AWB Enterprises) does good work. In addition to custom
filmholders of very high quality (and, of course, expense) he will
recondition old/vintage holders at what seem to me reasonable prices.
Also makes print frames and other items of potential interest to
alternate process workers.

I've tested some of Alan's products and will be reviewing them favorably
in PT at some point.---Carl