gum-Spirts of Salts

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 02/02/00-07:06:04 PM Z

As you know I receved my copy of " Spirts of Salts " I have ben lookin threw it but a few things bother me. A exp on gum under shopping list they say buy a small bottle or glue Don't bother with the traditional gum arabic it iss difficult to prepare and needs a preservative to keep. It goes on and shows you how to mix using glue. I satrted working alt -process with gum I have not done it in a long time but I never heard of using glue. I know there a lot of you out there who work with gum. Have eny of you used glue?? I got my Amexp bill on the book it was $ 33.34 in dollers Take care James Romeo,