Re: RE: non-silver in graduate programs UNM

DFStein@aol.com
Date: 02/03/00-10:41:23 AM Z

In a message dated 2/3/00 11:01:51 AM, jmann@unm.edu writes:

<< the department remains committed to helping artists produce their
best work, in whatever medium. >>

There we go. Photography is not THAT expansive. Any good faculty member
will work to help a student bring out what they are interested in and what's
in them, not just ratify what they already know or can only do. I don't care
if it's pinhole, alt, view camera, etch-a-sketch, just say "We'll learn
photography."