RE: non-silver in graduate programs UNM

From: john mann (jmann@unm.edu)
Date: 02/03/00-09:01:39 AM Z

I am currently at the University of New Mexico, and doing alternative
processes. Betty Hahn's presence is missed (though I came after she had
left) but the department remains committed to helping artists produce their
best work, in whatever medium. The nonsilver facilities are quite
adequate, and the faculty here is top notch.
-john
--On Wednesday, February 02, 2000, 5:55 PM -0600 "Karl P. Koenig"