Re: projection printing Polaroid

From: Larry Watson (larry@oreilly.com)
Date: 02/05/00-11:32:34 AM Z

You could expose the film without the 545 back
but you are going need it to process the picture.
I suppose you could try taking it out and rolling
it by hand with a brayer, but what a lot of trouble.
You'll use up the whole pack before you get a good
print. These backs can be often found used for not
a great deal of money. Rent one from a local pro
photo shop. Or borrow one.