AIPAD PHOTO SHOW NYC

BillNoll@aol.com
Date: 02/05/00-08:23:21 PM Z

To James and fellow list members:

I also plan to attend this show at the New York Hilton both on Friday and
most of the day Saturday. Although I'm new to the list I would enjoy meeting
any fellow list members who also plan to attend. Here's my suggestion - if
someone would like to volunteer their booth as a meeting place we could agree
to meet maybe 15 minutes before closing on Friday. I'm open to suggestions,
but frankly I don't want to carry an airport limo sign with "Alt-List" on it.

I understand there's well over 100 exhibitors; surely someone on the list
will be represented with a booth and interested in helping.

Thanks!

Bill Noll

http://www.infraredgallery.com