RE: AIPAD PHOTO SHOW NYC

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 02/06/00-10:34:33 AM Z

To Noll and members I will have prints at the Leica Gallery so we could meet there. There nust be more of you out there who are in it or going to it. I would like to meet you or see your work if you are in eny of the galleries. I think I will be ther Friday but I am not sure yet. Will there be eny at the opening? I will be there more than once a lot to see. Send me a email jromeo@iopener.net or give me a call 212 734 0555 James Romeo