Re: Ziatype and Ammonium dichromate question

From: Carl Weese (cjweese@wtco.net)
Date: 02/06/00-12:10:09 PM Z

Ayral,

In the case you describe, best bet is to use one drop of 4% dichromate.

When printing from negatives that need dichromate, I keep a set of
bottles with 1%, 2%, 5%, and 10% solutions in them and choose the right
one for the size of print and need for contrast enhancement. More than
one drop of a weaker solution adds unwanted water to the
solution.---Carl