Re: History of alt +

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/07/00-01:41:05 AM Z

In 1963 I took a Fortan programming course at the University of Illinois. We
punched our programs on cards and submitted them to the staff at the
mainframe. When we would get them back, if the program failed to run, the
output would be an image of Alfred E Neuman printed in ASCI characters...
does that count?

Just a funny little story...and probably off topic.

Mark Nelson