Re: PVA = GUM????

From: Cor Breukel (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 02/07/00-04:39:51 AM Z

All this talk about PVA versus Gum made me wonder about the following:
are there people right now using Gloy or another PVA with dichromate and
pigments to produce prints?

I mean: most people , if not all, in this discussion seem to print with
gum.

Just curious,

Cor (who has made only one gum print thusfar (arabische gom), and has a
few unused tubes Gloy in his cupboard)