Re: Droppers and brushes

From: Witho Worms & Jorien van Santen (verzet13@xs4all.nl)
Date: 02/09/00-03:51:17 AM Z

At 13:40 07-02-2000 -0500, you wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Witho Worms & Jorien van Santen wrote:
>
>> The pipettes I talked about are 20 cm long, also the ones that can contain
>> 1 ml. That means that there is more than a centimeter between the 0,1 ml
>> marks.
>>

>But I always felt that whatever it was would dry and leave residue inside
>the pipette -- hard to clean, and certainly should not be used for a
>different solution. Do you clean between uses?
>
>Judy

Hello Judy,

You've got your answers already. Use pipettes with a small rubber balloon
(available for different contents. I leave the pipettes in the bottles
while printing (bottles with a narrow opening and 100 ml). The only one the
produces residue at the sides of the pipette is the platinum solution but
that can be cleaned with distilled water or just push the balloon a few
times in and out the solution. I used the bigger pipettes for gum also.
Just run hot water through them after use.
Pipettes are more practical then droppers because they are both. For large
quantities use the scale for small quantities use them as dropper. At least
I feel comfortable with it.

Regards,

Witho