Re: International standard lighting

From: Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Date: 02/12/00-07:29:33 AM Z

Thanks,
What I am trying to find out is;
Is there an international standard for lighting as there is for
atmosphere. i.e.; 1032.2 mbs at +15 deg C and so on...
If we are to measure or assess pictures, under what lighting
conditions should this be. Simply saying daylight at 5600k is not
enough, I am sure.

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT - UK