gravure

From: Lasse Mellberg (biskops@algonet.se)
Date: 02/13/00-09:57:20 AM Z

Mark

I am sorry but I have´nt a formula for the gelatinetissues. I prefer to
use Autotypes
tissues for the photogravureprocess. But I have heard from people who
has done their own
gelatintissues what it is a lot of problem with it and more easy to use
Autotypes which are
very good in quality för the process.
For me me copperphotogravure process has a lot of qualitys in the fact
that you could work with the contionus tonescale which you lose if you
use digital negatves or positiv. Then it is just lakr ordinary
offsetprinting just .dots. dots.
To do your own gelatinstissues is a lot of work and It doesnt give any
better resultates comparing with autotypes gelatin tissues.´