HELP

From: DAVID DISTEFANO (zfd@lightspeed.net)
Date: 02/13/00-03:34:31 PM Z

After a month off of printing due to a family crisis, I was able to
print today and what a disaster it was.

When I would develop a 5X7 print with P.O., after about 20 seconds a
stream of tiny particles would start to appear on the print and adhere
to the surface. I tried to rub it with my finger and it wouldn't come
off. The P.O. is 3 months old and 35 5X7 prints have been developed with
it.

What is happening and is 3 months to long to use P.O.?

Second. I ran out of Tri-X and decided to try L/B film. The flimbase
plus fog was similar to Tri-X (.13 to .14) and the difference between
fb+f and my high values where within .02 between the 2 films (1.98 to
2.0 and rollo pyro was used for both films) Yet the exposures for the
Tri-X is half the time of L/B. Can someone explain this to me?

Thank you
David