Re: Super XX

From: Alexander L. Wallace (wallacea@cofc.edu)
Date: 02/14/00-07:26:15 AM Z

Recently I have been using up my last box of 8 x 10 Super XX
so imagine my surprise in seeing the following on the www.Wisner.com

>>snip
News Flash: After some recent inquiries with the Great Yellow Father
(Kodak), we have pursuaded them to consider (no promises here) bringing back
the greatly missed Super XX. Thier stipulation: find out how much film
would be sold in a year, and in what sizes. We are, in turn, and pending
the response of our custumers, considering biting the bullet and bringing
in 4x5, 5x7, 8x10, 7x17, 8x20 and 11x14. Its all up to you and your
response. Email us and tell us if you are interested, and if so how much
you might commit to in a year. Many thanks to C.V.for paving the way... you
know who you are!

>>> replys to : sales@wisner.com

Not that my meager use will entice Kodak to bring it back, but I replied
anyway.

Regards,

Sandy

Alexander Luke Wallace