Re: Dates and names in history

From: Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Date: 02/14/00-07:14:39 AM Z

This may be a silly question, but if this is a complicated process how
did man find out that dichromate's were sensitive to light? To
produce a dichromate you first have to roast an ore. Does this occur
in nature or is there some natural occurrence which gave someone a
clue about how to produce dichromates? I understand how someone
concluded that ferric processes could be refined, but don't understand
what gave the clue for dichromates.

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT - UK