RE: aerosol

erobkin@uwc.edu
Date: 02/14/00-12:05:54 PM Z

Model/Hobby stores used to have exactly this product. The old product was a
can of freon with a siphon tube sticking out the bottom. This went into a
jar which you could fill with whatever you wanted. Press the button and the
siphon tube would pick up product and spray it out.

I haven't seen one for a long time but I also haven't looked. Some hardware
stores carried this as well. I have no idea if there is a current version
available. Lacking that, an airbrush seems like a workable method.

Oh yeah, developers as aerosols in an enclosed darkroom are probably not
covered in the MSDS's. I'd say they could cause some medically interesting
effects. I have always preferred to avoid being medically interesting to my
doctors.

ER