Re: aerosol

From: Russell Cothren (rcothren@comp.uark.edu)
Date: 02/14/00-03:26:25 PM Z

>I would like to get a "spray can' effect by spraying developer on prints.
>Does anyone know if if there is some way to simulate or build an aerosol can
>which I can fill with developer? Does anyone know if there is some business
>who would fill/make an aerosol can of this kind for me? Thanks,
> Dean

        Dean,

        Go to your local health food nutt store. There is a product to
replace aerosol cans. It is a small container shaped and in size of about
a spray paint can. You put desired liquid in it. use the pump button to
pump up the internal pressure and "TA-DA"!!!!! you spray it just like a
regular aresol can. This product is designed to replace aresol cans.
"Misto" is the name of the product available at williams-sonoma.com the
williams snomoa may be one word. Anyone?

          Russell Cothren
          Photo Editor
          University Relations
          University of Arkansas