Dektol vs Clayton on Ortho Litho film

From: Kathryn Garrison (Kathryn.Garrison@Colorado.EDU)
Date: 02/14/00-03:14:00 PM Z

Is anyone familiar with the APH Ortho Litho film sold by Freestyle? I
purchased this from them, along with the recommended developer, Clayton
Extend Plus. I have been reasonably happy with the results so far although
I'm having trouble getting a decent black. But I was wondering if anyone
has used Dektol with this film and what the result was.
Kathryn Garrison