Forwarding archived Info

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 02/16/00-09:18:46 AM Z

Hi to all,

I have been archiving messages received from this list for going over a year
now - some 1400 in approximately 90 categories in all. I had the need to
retrieve/forward some of these messages recently and found kind of an
interesting way to make it work (I use Outlook Express with Win98).

Highlight the folder where you have the messages stored, under the 'Edit'
menu choose 'Find message'. In the 'Look in' scroll box, your highlighted
folder should appear - if there are sub-folder, place a check in the
'Include sub-folders' box.

In order to find every message in that folder you have to place a single
lower case 's' or 'a' in the message body field - those characters are
usually found in most messages (assuming you want all the messages in that
folder). Click on 'Find now' - after the found messages appear, press
CTRL-A which will select all the messages. Then right click on any one of
the messages and click 'forward' which will create a new message with an
attachment for each of the found messages.

Good luck,

Nick