helios news

Jcpronier@aol.com
Date: 02/16/00-11:29:46 AM Z

[Unable to display image]
some news about Helios
Helios association had one month ago its assemby annual meeting.
I’m glad to inform you that our chairman is now Erick Mengual (previously
secretary), Erick is Helios member from the beginning of our association .
 Erick is teacher in law at Bourges University and during his free time a
fanatic of Dick Sullivan substact gum method. With a friend and helios member
Patrice Dhumes they worked hardly on that technic, with a heating press they
mount the paper on aluminium plate. They had given a full demonstration in
january printing with color pigment.
Our secretary is Alain Gayster
I’m now responsible for our quarterly bulletin

Jean Claude Pronier