Traveling Portfolio - Preliminary Announcement

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 02/16/00-02:24:35 PM Z

Hi All,

We are going to gather a new portfolio for circulation. The deadline will be
4/4/2000. This time we will have a theme which is "Two." The purpose is to
celebrate the new millenium. I originally planned the deadline to be 2/2/2000
but was too busy to handle it, so we will treat 4 as 2*2. :-)

You can have your image(s) to show the theme explicitly (like 2 chairs,
twins, birthday cake with the candle "2") or to show it subtly (e.g. a
wedding cake, one item but implying the union of 2).

Some of you might already have suitable images, but I am making this
preliminary announcement so that you can take special images if you want to.
For the general rules, you can see the rules from Traveling Portfolio 1999C
though there might be some small changes for this new portfolio. The rules
can be found at
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/fotodave/TravelPortfolio/

I hope you would join!

Dave Soemarko